It is made out of non-woven material. Disposable coverall provides excellent protection in hazardous areas that require the wearer to be covered to avoid contact with contagions and harsh chemicals. Resilient to cuts and chemicals and comfortable. It also comes with elastic cuffs on the ankles and wrists to secure a tight hold on the wearer to ensure nothing gets in. It is a prime choice for those working in laboratories and other environments with risks of contagions and chemical spread.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
- Made of non-woven fabric
- Long sleeves with elastic cuff
- Provides suitable protection for health care staff and patients.
- One-piece design and attached hood make it easy to put it on and take it off.
- Protects against a number of hazards, including chemical, mechanical, thermal or biological hazards.